Bora-Care with Mold-Care
Mold is one of the biggest liability threats facing home builders and remodelers today. Bora‑Care with Mold Care significantly reduces this threat by helping to protect wood and other construction materials against mold, termites and other wood-destroying pests. It's the only EPA-registered product labeled to kill and prevent mold, decay, fungi and wood destroying insects. Unlike bleach, it kills existing mold and helps prevent it from re-growing. Bora‑Care with Mold Care can be applied during the new construction phase or applied post-construction after water damage or weather events. Pest companies apply Bora-Care with Mold Care as a new construction, whole-house treatment to wood, OSB, engineered beams, sheetrock, concrete and other building materials.
Feature & Benefits:
- EPA-registered product kills and prevents mold, decay fungi and wood destroying insects
- A 5:1 solution is topically applied by your pest company.
- In new construction, the solution is applied to all wood in the structure
- In existing structures, it's applied to infested wood (e.g., crawl spaces, attics, basements).
- Treatment of infested wood is usually done in conjunction with mechanical moisture controls.
- Add-on and profitable sale of a product and service that is in high-demand
- Protects wood from mold, termites, carpenter ants, wood boring beetles and cockroaches