Noble Co. makes a preformed composite from durable expanded polystyrene that helps builders create the code-required ¼-inch-per-foot slope toward the center under a shower pan liner. Pro-Slope comes in 40-by-40-inch and 60-by-60-inch sizes and a 40-by-80-inch tub replacement size. Extensions are also available. The product can easily be cut using a utility knife and doesn’t require any mortar, mixing, or curing.
Features & Benefits
- Slope allows moisture to drain
- Minimizes the risk of mold, fungus, and odor
- Lightweight; easy to cut and install
- No mortar, no mixing, no curing
- Available in 3 sizes - 40” x 40”, 60” x 60” or 40” x 80”