Xi Wall Panels
Superior Walls Xi wall panels feature steel reinforced concrete and 2½" of DOW Styrofoam insulation to create a barrier against sidewall water penetration. Custom designed and constructed in a factory-controlled setting, the panels have access holes for ease in wiring and plumbing and galvanized steel studs facing ready for drywall finishing. Provided with more than double the insulation of the original R-5 Superior Wall system, the Xi has 2.5 inches of DOW Styrofoam for superior warmth and
Features & Benefits:
- Insulated corners, studs and bond beams
- Special engineering makes the wall thermally isolated and insulated from the exterior elements
- The new wall is poured all at once with high-strength concrete for solid structural integrity and reinforced with steel rebar and polypropylene fibers.
- Special high strength, low-water concrete mix requires no additional damp-proofing, benefiting from technology developed for the original R-5.
- Meets or exceeds energy conservation requirements
- Modern look before drywall installation, due to the galvanized steel stud facings that have replaced treated wood nailers.